Student Ministry Events
Senior High Winter Retreat 2022
The Students and Families Ministry staff looks forward to this time each year as we plan for the annual Senior High Winter Retreat at Alpine Camp for Boys. We value this time away from the busyness of school and have seen friendships deepen as students learn more about the love of Christ. Our weekend is full of fellowship, play, and rest atop Lookout Mountain.
We are excited to announce our speaker this year will be Josh Shideler, who is a recent RTS graduate and a current intern with the Discipleship department at FPC. Josh will be teaching on the different forms of idolatry that can appear in the lives of high school students.
The cost is $230, but sign up by the Early Bird deadline of December 3 and pay $185. Registration will close January 7.
FPCYM is returning to Laguna Beach, Florida, for Spring Break 2022! This beloved trip is intentionally structured to promote rest and fellowship as we spend time together sharing meals, enjoying the beach, and learning during the evenings at an Insight-style teaching time. Our own Stephen Biggs will be teaching on the life of Elisha. Our prayer is that this trip will continue to be an example of the rich community of FPCYM and that students would be encouraged and strengthened by this time together. 9th through 12th graders are invited to join us for SPRING BREAK AT LAGUNA BEACH, March 15-19, 2022.
REGISTRATION INFO AND TIMELINE
Registration Opens: January 2, 2021
Registration Closes: February 21, 2022 by 11:59 p.m.
Early Bird Discount: $195 (Register by January 31)
Regular Price: $230 (February 1-21)
If you have any questions regarding refunds for trips, please email us at the Youth House.
- To secure a student’s spot, a deposit of at least 50% of the total trip cost is required. The total balance must be paid in full 30 days prior to the trip; otherwise the student may lose his or her spot.
- Any cancellations made at least 30 days prior to the trip are 100% refundable.
- There will be no refunds for cancellations made 14 days prior to the trip, unless another student fills the spot.
- Any cancellations made within 14 and 30 days prior to the trip are eligible for a 50% refund or a full refund if another student fills the spot.
- Deposits made for any RYM trips are non-refundable, unless other students fill all spots.
We are dedicated to making all FPCYM events accessible to all the students of First Presbyterian Church. We may be able to provide full or partial scholarships for retreats and trips. Contact us at the Youth House to request a scholarship.