First Presbyterian Church’s Funds
Some of the top funds that are supported at First Presbyterian Church are:
- Tithes/Offerings: Supports ministries, operations, and benevolent ministries.
- Missions: Supports missionaries and partnerships within North America and Internationally.
- Debt: Supports future renovations and building projects. During this season, this money goes directly to support the Miller Hall Renovations.
- Brooke Burwell Fund: Supports the Diaconate ministry in the physical and financial needs in our congregation.
- Twin Lakes Fund: Supports ministries at Twin Lakes Camp in Florence, MS.
Ways to Give
There are several ways you can give to First Presbyterian Church:
You may give online by clicking the burgandy “GIVE ONLINE” button at the introduction of this page. We accept debit cards, VISA, and MasterCard. You will be directed to a site where you can create a user profile (for recurring donations) or enter as a guest for one-time gifts. Combining your gifts when giving online helps keep cost down for the overall budget of the church.
Giving online enables you to give to the eight main funds only: Pledge/Tithe, Missions, Debt, Choir Fund, First Pres Day School (not for tuition; gifts only), Memorials, Twin Lakes Camp, and Brooke Burwell Fund. Gifts to other specific ministries must be made by paper check with the ministry designation made in the memo line.
Note: Contributions scheduled online for the last three days of the month may not show up on your bank account or contribution statement until the following month.
Gifts of cash or checks can be deposited in the offering plate during worship services. Checks should be made payable to First Presbyterian Church.
Mail or Drop-off
Contributions can be mailed or delivered directly to the church office at:
First Presbyterian Church
1390 North State Street
Jackson, MS 39202
Stocks & Other Charitable Gifts
Please contact Haley Cushing if you have questions about giving stock gifts or other charitable giving opportunities at email@example.com or (601) 973-9106.
If you would like to receive offering envelopes, please email or call Barbara Eichelberger at firstname.lastname@example.org or (601) 973-9100. Please note that starting or discontinuing the mailing service for offering envelopes can take up to two months.
Questions about giving? Contact Barbara Eichelberger at email@example.com or (601) 973-9100.