Beginning Sunday, September 6, First Presbyterian Church will offer the nursery for children 3 years old and younger during the 8:30 AM and 11:00 AM worship services. Our goal is to offer a healthy and safe environment for everyone so we are implementing new procedures and guidelines. Please take note, registration will be required for all children who will be in the nursery.
We will continue to monitor and update you with any changes that are needed and implemented. We look forward to seeing you!
Following is the updated information:
- Parents will need to register their child/children each Friday by 5:00 PM for the following Sunday worship service they plan to attend. We will make room assignments based on the number and ages of children that are planning to attend.
- All children will be in the rooms on the nursery hall on the first floor of the Main Building.
- Entry to the nursery hall will only be through the double doors entering the nursery from inside the church.
- We ask that all baby supplies i.e. bottles, diapers, sippy cups, change of clothes, etc. be placed in a Ziploc bag with the name written on it.
- One parent should check-in and the same parent should pick up their child.
- Parent/Child should line up down the hall appropriately spaced for distancing purposes during check-in.
- At the desk outside the double doors of the nursery, we will do a temperature check and give the room assignment.
- One parent/child will enter and exit the nursery at a time.
- A nursery worker will receive the child at the door. We will have the sign-in sheet on the bulletin board at each room for parents to leave information i.e. name, cell #, specific instructions.
- No snacks will be provided by the nursery.
- During pick up, parent/child may leave the nursery via the exit door on the nursery hall.